Monday, January 31, 2011

VALENTINE WREATH WITH PLASTIC BOTTLES


Hello friends, I want to share how I made my wreath for my door, I tried to use easy stuff  for example  To make the flowers  I used part of the plastic bottles, paper, ribbons and more .

See the step by step :




This part looks like flower, You can use any technical to decorate de plastic, for my wreath I used paper and glitter


I used red acrylic paint to make shadow in all flower and then I put varnish to protect it. 



I used red ribbon 

To the center I used just Towel paper and cotton, put glue on the center of the paper then put the cotton and close..Its easy ..Looks like a botton.


Then I covered it with red glitter 




Like second option  I decided to decorate the plastic with just glitter , but I think there are many ways to decorate the plastic ..
For the center I used the same like the cotton, but in this case I used the paper that wrap the chocolate, I love the chocolates and always save the wrap paper, now I could use it ;)





You can get the wood  in any store , the cost is no more that 0.99 cents. I decided to paint, but if you dont like paint , try decoupage.


I used varnish and then I used my market to write. I wrote " welcome"




I decoupage 3 wood heart with the same paper that I used for the flower, You can use foam if you dont want to use the wood, but the cost is very cheaper, Then I used red acrylic paint to make shadow


I chose this letters because "J"  is my name , the "k" is my husband, and "M" for my son

I used 3 small wood heart, but you can use foam then make some decorate with black sharpie market.
I bought that one for $1.00 ;)


Product final

 I hope that you like.. Have a good Day

3 comments:

  1. Love your wreath. Thanks for sharing the tutorial. I difinitely going to try it.
    Bertha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Thanks so much for the idea. I'm going to raid the recycling for my plastic bottles. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! What a brilliant idea to use water bottle bottoms to make flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...