Sunday, January 23, 2011

About me


Holitas, my name is Jiuliana, I am Peruvian but I live in the United States more than five years,I  have a four-year-old son and I am married.
The life is hard and even more if we are far from the people that more we want.
After falling down fund and I point of the depression due to so many solitude, a reading came to my to hands and it discovers that it is necessary to create, to use our imagination to go out of the problems, it is as well as I began to do crafts and discovered a world where I HAVE THE CONTROL, IF I CAN PUT COLOR TO A PIECE, ALSO I CAN DO IT WITH MY LIFE.
In this blog I go away to dedicate to putting on a series of crafts compiled by the whole web, as well as someone mine .. I hope that you should enjoy it and I am opened for options .. since I am new in all this.. THANK YOU

Holitas, mi nombre es Jiuliana , soy peruana pero vivo en los Estados Unidos mas de cinco anos (uso un teclado donde falta algunas letras ), tengo un hijo de cuatro anos y estoy casada.
La vida es  dura y mas aun si nos encontramos lejos de la gente que mas queremos.
Después de caer fondo y apunto de la depresión debido a tanta soledad, llego a mis a manos una lectura y descubre que hay que crear, usar nuestra imaginación para salir de los problemas, es así como empecé hacer manualidades y descubrí un mundo en donde YO TENGO EL CONTROL, SI PUEDO PONER COLOR A UNA PIEZA, TAMBIÉN LO PUEDO HACER CON MI VIDA.
En este blog me voy a dedicar a poner una serie de manualidades recopiladas por toda la web, así como alguna mías ..espero que lo disfrutes y estoy abierta a opciones..ya que soy nueva en todo esto ..GRACIAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...